Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ask me

When I was in the midst of writing this blog, I got a surprising amount of interest from friends about a few of my numbers-themed posts. A few of my ideas and thoughts in this section have tapered off (as evidenced by my "Part 1" posts) but I'm keen to get some going again if anyone wants me to explore the intricacies of Pass the Pigs, Cribbage, or anything else - if there's something that I can (relatively quickly) explore using the power of numbers, then post an idea in the comments thread. I'd love to see your thoughts!

Otherwise, most likely I will be posting in this thread sometime soon about my thoughts on choosing teams for fantasy AFL games, as the season is coming up and my good friend Oz will no doubt be applying pressure for me to get my team organised...

No comments:

Post a Comment